Scottish Surprise Duration: 4 nights / 5 days
Dotted with castles and beautiful cathedrals, historic museums and timeless landscapes, Scotland Packages are sure to make for an enchanting holiday. Step in Edinburgh, the second most popular tourist destination for its Princes Street Garden, the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle. If you wish to shop till you drop, then visit to Glasgow, one of the finest Victorian cities is a must. Also known as Europe's most vibrant and stylish cities, Glasgow Holidays treats you with its thriving music and arts scenes. That's not all; visit to Inverness, known as 'gateway to Highlands' is home to old churches, museums and castles.
Day 1 : ARRIVE EDINBURGH
Welcome to Scotland…!! Arrive at Edinburgh airport and transfer to the hotel. Arrive and check in. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own. Stay overnight at the hotel in Edinburgh.
Day 2 : EDINBURGH – HOP ON HOP OFF TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for Hop On Hop Off tour of this fantastic city by sightseeing tour bus. Visit the Old Town where once families lived in cramped conditions, pass by the Georgian Town with its 3 main streets. Later hear about the hangings that took place in Grass market. View the Royal Mile which joins Edinburgh castle to the Palace of Holyrood House. Stay overnight at the hotel in Edinburgh.
Day 3 : EDINBURGH - INVERNESS
Today after breakfast check out and transfer to the train station to board the train to Inverness. View the landscape change while you relax on board the train. Arrive at Inverness and transfer to the hotel. Arrive and check in. Stay overnight at the hotel in Inverness.
Day 4 : INVERNESS - GLASGOW
Today after breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the train station to board the train to Glasgow. Arrive at Glasgow and check in at the hotel. Later proceed for a Hop On Hop Off tour of Glasgow.
Day 5 : DEPART
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your flight back to homebound.
All Terms and Conditions
- 02 nights accomodation with breakfast at Edinburgh.
- 01 night accomodation with breakfast at Inverness.
- 01 night accomodation with breakfast at Glasgow.
- Hop On Hop Off city tour of Edinburgh.
- Hop On Hop Off city tour of Glasgow.
- Return transfers on private basis - Edinburgh airport - hotel - airport.
- Return transfers on private basis - Inverness train station - hotel
- Return transfers on private basis - Glasgow train station - hotel
- Private transfer Glasgow hotel - Glasgow airport
- UK Visa
- Brit Rail 2nd Class Flexi Pass with seat reservation (Edinburgh - Inverness - Glasgow - Edinburgh on 2nd Class)
- Return Airfare and Airline taxes
- Meals other than those indicated above, drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls & expenses personal nature
- Travel Insurance & Overseas Mediclaim policy.