|Terms and Conditions
- The above rates are based on minimum 2 persons traveling together and are applicable for Indian passport holders.
- The above prices are calculated based on the lowest available airfare and current applicable taxes, and are subject to avaliability and change at the time of booking.
- Rates are subject to change in any case of any changes in hotel taxes, ROE, transport rates, government taxes & entrance fees.
- Rates are based on current ROE and ROE will be applicable at the time confirmation Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making Reservation.
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
- Official embarkation on the cruise before lunch around 11:00 hrs.
- Official disembarkation from the cruise after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
- We might change the program sequence to meet with the Nile Cruise embarkation schedule which we are always bound to.
- International check in time is 1400 - 1500 hours; check out time is 1100 - 1200 hours. Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
- Tour package rates are not applicable during trade fairs, exhibitions and conventions. Additional surcharges applicable for the same
- No amendments possible once land arrangements have been confirmed.
- No refund for partly unutilized tickets. No refund for “ NO – SHOWS”.
- Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
- Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travelguru can only facilitate in the entire process.
- We at Travelguru shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents.
- Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons.